What I plan to do one week from today, the day after LISTEN TO YOUR MOTHER Chicago, in no particular order:
1. Take Roxie for a long-overdue walk (one that is longer than twenty minutes)
2. Write up a post that describes how fantastic the show was
5. Make some phone calls to a few friends with whom I haven’t had much time to chat lately
6. Catch up on my Google Reader
7. Make a really nice dinner for my family without rushing back to work right after we finish eating
8. Call Tracey
What I imagine I’ll probably end up doing one week from today, the day after LISTEN TO YOUR MOTHER Chicago, in no particular order:
2. Stay in my pajamas
3. Cat nap while watching shows I’ve got on the DVR
4. Order in for dinner, whatever my family wants
5. Call Tracey (Habit!)
I hope you DO the second list b/c you really do deserve the break! (Selfishly though, I hope you will write the follow-up post on the show b/c I can’t wait to read your thoughts on it!!!!)
I can already predict my (own) thoughts:
“LTYM Chicago was an AMAZING experience. The cast ROCKED THE HOUSE. The end.”
Ha ha ha! Either way, once that show has wrapped I’m sure it’ll be a GREAT day!
I think so too. 🙂
ahahahaha! Pretty sure I’m going to do the same on the 2nd list. Well…maybe not call Tracy. But you never know.
I would bet my (lame) life’s savings that you’ll do the second. And that is EXACTLY what you should do. Leave all that other stuff for Tuesday. Tuesday’s just fine.
Patty at A Day in My NYC
Stick with the 2nd list…you deserve it!!! 🙂