Here’s a partial list of what I love, today, not necessarily in any particular order but okay, partially, it is:
1. My husband
2. My kids
3. My parents
4. My sister
5. My friends
6. My dog
7. My home
8. My town
9. The color red
10. Shamrock Shakes
11. That my book is in the publication process
12. The gradual warm-up our weather seems to be having
14. That I pulled off my acrylic nails at Thanksgiving, leaving my nails natural for the first time in nearly seven years.
15. That I haven’t bitten my nails since got a manicure three weeks ago, and then another one last week
16. Sitting all cozy under a blanket in the corner of my sectional couch
17. Memories of our Munich trip last summer
18. Greek yogurt
19. Russell Brand
20. That the new season of “Amazing Race” is on this Sunday
21. Flowers from my husband
22. Days off of work
©2011 Suburban Scrawl
Right. Back. Atcha. <3
Hah. My Word Verification is 'ferst'. Like Larry The Cable Guy.
Happy Valentine's Day!
k a t i e
25. Ditto 🙂
Flowers are gorgeous!
As Cape Cod Turns
Wahoo! I made it twice on the list with #5 and # 25!!! I feel special!
That's a really good list. 🙂
Awww, I like it. Especially because I'm going to pretend that #25 actually was directed at ME and not the general you who might happen to be reading this 😉
Happy Valentine's Day! 🙂
My nails are growing too! I stopped acrylic last year and have had a tough time growing them too!
A. Beautiful flowers!
B. Yay! I made the list!
3. I love you right back.
Good list. It's nice to remember all the people and things we love. And we love you too.
I really like your list. A LOT. In fact, I think I need to blog again, and perhaps make my OWN list 🙂
Whoo Hoo for the color red!
Hey, not sure what's up, but I can't email you…they're all bouncing back. 🙁
Just wanted you to know in case it's not just me.