I decided to mix some random scraps together, bake at 350 for twenty minutes and see if it results in a blog post. I bet it will.
1. I wrote about the new Dailey Method Interval class yesterday, but you can now find all of my Dailey Method posts with one click because I added TDM to my navigation bar at the very top of this page. You’re welcome.
2. I totally forgot to mention in this space that Chicago’s 2013 LISTEN TO YOUR MOTHER show now has a cast (woot!), and tickets are ON SALE NOW. We sold out in about a week last year and so we moved to a much larger venue that has three times the seats. I still think we’ll sell out, though…if you’re local and plan on attending, don’t wait too long to get your tickets!
3. I took Roxie for a walk this morning, not only to totally procrastinate because I am drowning in tasks that need to get done (I know, that only makes sense if you are a fellow procrastinator), but also to make her a little tired so she’ll get into less trouble today. I brought her home and she was WIRED. I can’t win.
4. Analyze this: Why is it that the tasks on my to-do list that I most want to complete are always the ones that get pushed to the bottom and never completed?
5. Analyze that: Jim has been out of town this week and my usual M.O. when he’s gone is to stay up really, really late (1:00 a.m.-ish) to get more work done, and then still get up at the normal time (5:30-6:00-ish). This time, I’ve been getting myself to bed by about 10:45-ish. What has changed? (It is not the amount of work I have to do, by the way.)
1. Read it, awesome post.
2. Congrats, wish I could be there to applaud all my Chi-town friends.
3. She’s making up for the fact that your kids are grown.
4. I dunno.
5. You must miss him, a whole lot.
Nice baking, you truly are a master…heh…never mind.
1. Thank you.
2. I wish you could be here too.
3. Quite possibly.
4. Think on it and get back to me.
5. Yes, that’s probably part of it.
Never mind, indeed. 🙂
I have MAJOR tasks to complete and yet I’m commenting on your post.
And I appreciate it. Now let’s get back to work.
I can’t get a to-do list written, I even procrastinate doing that.
Oooh I’d really like to go to the Listen to Your Mother show… I’ll have to check and make sure my schedule is free that day…
As Cape Cod Turns
Maybe Roxie is taking more after you because I think you get a little wired after your exercise classes 🙂
And are you going to bed earlier because you have started drinking earlier in the evening? 🙂